“The world's favorite season is the spring. All things seem possible in May.”
Spring is a time of growth, nature, and birth. It’s a time of warmth. There couldn’t be a more appropriate season to celebrate mothers. Selecting an appropriate flower for your beloved mom is yet another way to reinforce the special bond between mother and child.
Our collections offer numerous possibilities when choosing flowers as a gift. With Mother’s Day on the horizon, let’s examine ways to select the best flowers and floral arrangements.
Best Mother's Day Flowers
You simply can't go wrong with an arrangement of fresh-cut and fragrant roses. They symbolize deep love, which doesn't just have to be associated with romance. While you may choose to gift red roses to your wife, they're also a great gift for your mom, grandmother, or even a friend who's also a mom.
Roses are timeless, and all can appreciate their classic beauty. Today, roses are available in a myriad of colors from pale white to deep purple. Although there are many different options to choose from, we recommend gifting red roses for Mother's Day.
Lighter red roses are linked to appreciation and gratitude, core elements of this special holiday. If you're looking for a way to show immense thanks and respect, we suggest gifting a carefully picked arrangement of red roses. There's no better way to say, "I love you," and mothers of every age will receive these flowers with immense appreciation.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas
We have spent years cultivating our collection of one-of-a-kind roses to help provide our clients with the best Mother's Day flowers. When you gift Mother's Day roses from The Million Roses, we ensure that they will last long after the holiday. Our breathtaking arrangements are hand-crafted to last up to three years and can be customized to your personal liking. Whether you wish to gift traditional red roses for Mother's Day or want to create a unique bouquet featuring gold roses, we can help you create a special memento to celebrate the mothers who continuously give the children and the world unconditional love.
"There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood."
5 Best Mother’s Day Flower Arrangements
If you want to go with a floral arrangement this year, consider these five tried-and-true ideas:
- Poppy potpourri: As the birth flower for Taurus, which encompasses Mother’s Day and most of May, poppies are impressive enough on their own, so a simple solution is to make poppies the sole attraction, especially if mom’s birthday is between April 20 and May 20. However, you can also surround them with roses, lilies, lilacs, and asters.
- Single encased rose: Want to emphasize your unique connection? Aim for something that symbolizes the singular relationship you share with your mother. A single well-presented rose can be a powerful statement.
- Long-stemmed roses in a vase: For something just as intense but more traditional, consider a bouquet of long-stemmed roses. They make a visually stunning centerpiece when set on the dining or living room table.
- Assorted shapes: Whether they form a heart, square, or other shape, flowers arranged this way enhance the natural beauty your gift has to offer.
- Create your style: If you’re feeling crafty, putting together a floral option of rose color, box type and box color to personalize your flower arrangement that any mom would proudly display.
"If anything, my mother taught me how to sur-thrive. That's my word for it."